Thursday 30 April 2020



Happy Friday Everyone,

   I hope you all have a lovely weekend, remember Monday is a bank holiday, so I will be back in touch with you on Tuesday.Thank you all for your lovely emails and pictures. I really miss seeing you all.

I will be emailing your parents about a new system we will be using to communicate called seesaw, so hopefully you will all have your user codes by then.

Here are a few more pictures from during the week. Reem made her own home made ice-cream. It sounds delicious. She gave me the recipe so I am definitely going to try it.Also check out her really cool hat. She actually made this as well ! She has been very busy.







This is just something I would like you to think about and try out if you can.





Sometimes it’s difficult spending all our time at home. Some of you might be starting to get fed up or bored. I imagine a lot of you want to see your friends again.Remember this is a difficult time for everyone in your home. People maybe starting to get really annoyed with each other. So I want you to try for the next week or so to do random acts of kindness. 
You will be so surprised how much you can cheer someone up, by doing the simplest of things. You could make a little calendar for the month and do something kind each day. It doesn’t have to be a big thing. I am going to try this myself.

 Here are some examples of things you could do, but you know your family best and what they each would like:

  • ·       Let your brother or sister have their go first.
  • ·        Give your mum/dad a hug just for being them.
  • ·       Ring your grandparents.
  • ·       Write a letter to your cousins.
  • ·       Leave a nice note for someone in your family who might need cheering up.
  • ·       Tell someone all the things you like/admire about them.
  • ·       Share/play with your baby brother/sister.
  • ·       Tidy up without being asked to.
  • ·       Tidy the playroom.
  • ·       Unload the dishwasher.
  • ·       Hang out the washing to dry.





No comments:

Post a Comment