Wednesday 29 April 2020




Hi 3RD Class,

I hope you are all having a nice week.Again thank you everyone for all the hard work you are doing and all the pictures.Well done every body.


Emma found some of the stickleback that I asked you to keep an eye out for. Well done Emma. It's actually kinda fun sticking it to people. I love this photo.😄




Also Emma is another person who is cooking up a storm. Wow they look delicious, I am going to have so many recipes from you all.



Zlata's Special Topic:

Zlata has sent me on some pictures of her project. It is so interesting, she did it on Maria Sharapova, who is a famous Russian tennis player. She only just retired from playing in February this year. Well done Zlata, superb work!




As it is Active week this week please try and keep moving.I know the weather is not as good as it was but here is an idea you might like to try.

 Spell your name PE.



No comments:

Post a Comment